DL Doyle Construction Privacy Statement
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for D.L. Doyle Construction Company. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Information on practices regarding credit cards.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
D.L. Doyle Construction Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and only has access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or give out any information collected on this site or via email.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
D.L. Doyle Construction Company will take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your information, please call D.L. Doyle Construction Company at 713--521-3676 or email us via our contact page.